Author Topic: Roseanne Barr Re-Cancels Herself: ‘Nobody Died in the Holocaust’  (Read 668 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yahoo.com/entertainment
Helen Holmes
June 27, 2023

On a recent episode of This Past Weekend with Theo Von, the popular comedian sat down with fellow comic Roseanne Barr, whose comeback show was canceled in 2018 in the wake of her sending racist tweets. Now, Barr has made another alarming comment, telling him that “nobody died in the Holocaust,” before adding, “It should happen. Six million Jews should die right now ’cause they cause all the problems in the world.”

(more)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/roseanne-barr-cancels-herself-nobody-175232785.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Roseanne Barr Re-Cancels Herself: ‘Nobody Died in the Holocaust’
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 09:40:29 pm »
I doubt the leader of the Ayran Nation would be that harsh.
I heard people argue that it was less than six million, but to say nobody died is insanity.
Never heard that before.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 09:42:17 pm »
I'd have to see that on video with complete context before believing it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 09:45:25 pm »
I heard people argue that it was less than six million, but to say nobody died is insanity.

It was closer to 11 million.  But no one pays attention to the five million that our ally Stalin killed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 09:47:09 pm »
I believe Roseanne is Jewish..

Early life

Barr was born in Salt Lake City, Utah to a Jewish family. She is the oldest of four children born to Helen (née Davis), a bookkeeper and cashier, and Jerome Hershel "Jerry" Barr,[8] a salesman.[9] Her father's family were Jewish emigrants from Russia, and her maternal grandparents were Jewish emigrants from Austria-Hungary and Lithuania.[8] Her paternal grandfather changed his surname from "Borisofsky" to "Barr" upon entering the United States.[9]

Her Jewish upbringing was influenced by her devoutly Orthodox Jewish maternal grandmother.[9] Barr's parents kept their Jewish heritage secret from their neighbors and were partially involved in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.[9] Barr has stated, "Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning I was a Jew; Sunday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon, and Wednesday afternoon we were Mormons."[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne_Barr
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2023, 10:50:25 pm »

I'd have to see that on video with complete context before believing it.
@DB
https://twitter.com/i/status/1673695329059733505

Now they are saying she was 'just joking' and talking about censorship. Yea sure she was ...
Doesn't matter to me either way. What she said is what matters to me. And she has a right to say it.
But do not expect me to ever watch any of her shows ever again, including the ones in syndication.
That is my right.

She has a right to free speech. However she must accept the consequences that come with what she says.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 10:51:11 pm by 240B »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2023, 10:57:48 pm »
    On a recent episode of This Past Weekend with Theo Von, the popular comedian sat down with fellow comic Roseanne Barr, whose comeback show was cancelled in 2018 in the wake of her sending racist tweets. Now, Barr has made another alarming comment, telling him that “nobody died in the Holocaust,” before adding, “It should happen. Six million Jews should die right now ‘cause they cause all the problems in the world.”

[…]

Barr, who is Jewish, brought up the Holocaust in the context of a conversation with Von about not being able to speculate that the last presidential election had been rigged without being de-platformed from Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.

“You can’t say that like, you know, the election,” Barr told Von, “was rigged or not rigged,” Von finished. “Right,” Barr responded. “That’s all a lie. The election was not rigged. 36 counties can give you 81 million votes. That’s a fact.”

“That's the truth,” Barr said, as Von laughed. “And don’t you dare say anything against it. You’ll be off YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and all the other ones because we have, you know, there’s such a thing as the truth and facts and we have to stick to it.”

“And that is the truth,” Barr continued, “and nobody died in the Holocaust either.”
Townhall, quoting Daily Beast

https://twitter.com/TheoVon/status/1673747375251238913
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2023, 11:45:01 pm »
You gotta be careful Rosie...they take everything out of context just to hurt your career.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2023, 12:57:07 am »

You gotta be careful Rosie...they take everything out of context just to hurt your career.
I don't care about the 'context'. She had to know what was going to happen saying that a second time. Nobody is 'hurting her career' more than Roseanne Barr.

She is doing a Kathy Griffin. She says wild outrageous statements followed by "out of context/I was just joking". It works, but then she goes too far.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2023, 01:26:42 am »
Her comment was in the vein of, "Yeah, and I have a bridge to sell ya." Those writing about it know full well what she was doing, but she's perceived as conservative,  so it's important to destroy her.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2023, 02:01:32 am »

Her comment was in the vein of, "Yeah, and I have a bridge to sell ya." Those writing about it know full well what she was doing, but she's perceived as conservative,  so it's important to destroy her.
She did not deliver it like that at all. She was deadpan serious.
Also, she has a history of antisemitic statements and views.
In the interview she said, I was raised in a Jewish household and I hated it! I said when I get out of here, I am going to screw every Gentile in the country.

Nope. She is what we call a self-hating Jew. I believe to some extent that she really does feel that way. Who on Earth would say 6 million Jews should be killed Today! Because they are screwing up the world. Who would say that as a 'joke'? I have met Jews just like her. There are Jews who HATE Judaism and Israel more than Ayatollah Khomeini. I used to work for one.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 02:03:02 am by 240B »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2023, 01:19:35 pm »
Here's a clip in which she's obviously being sarcastic, as she's talking about the "mandate" the American people gave Joe Biden when the 81 million plus voted for him and the election wasn't rigged at all - "and nobody died in the Holocaust, either."

https://twitter.com/TheoVon/status/1673767148794290176