Author Topic: Abbott calls out Adams for sending migrants to Florida, Texas, China  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Abbott calls out Adams for sending migrants to Florida, Texas, China
Nearly 80,000 illegal foreign nationals have arrived in New York City since President Joe Biden took office.

By The Center Square Staff
By Bethany Blankley
Updated: June 26, 2023 - 11:01pm

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is calling out New York City Mayor Eric Adams for his “hypocrisy” for continuing to advocate the city’s so-called sanctuary city status for illegal foreign nationals while also sending them to 34 states and four countries.

“Shocking hypocrisy & duplicity by NY Mayor Adams is exposed,” Gov. Abbott tweeted, linking to a Politico report. “When he called me inhumane & racist for sending migrants to New York, he was sending migrants to China, South America & Texas. NY is not the sanctuary city it claims – it's a shipping center.”

In addition to attempting to send \asylum seekers to surrounding counties and being sued for it, Adams directed the city to spend roughly $50,000 to transport 114 households to all over the country and world, according to a new Politico report.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/abbott-calls-out-adams-sending-migrants-florida-texas-china
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson