Author Topic: Green madness: You’d have to burn a pizza stove 849 years to equal one year of John Kerry’s private  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Green madness: You’d have to burn a pizza stove 849 years to equal one year of John Kerry’s private jet
By Marc Morano
June 26, 2023 7:22pm  Updated

Environmental bureaucrats are out to save you from pizza.

The city government is set to restrict emissions from coal and wood-fired pizza ovens in restaurants in the city.

New Yorkers are once again suffering at the hands of the unelected food police in the name of public health and climate change.

New Yorkers have already endured former Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s attempts to ban soda sales of over 16 ounces for their own good and are facing Governor Kathy Hochul’s gas stoves and furnace bans in the state, all in the name of climate change.

And now, another one bites the crust as New York City officials are going after pizzerias using the century-old cooking methods, citing the ovens’ allegedly excessive carbon emissions.

But how many pizzas would you have to order to equal just one trip on John Kerry’s private jet?

In 2021, Kerry’s private jet emitted an estimated 116 metric tons of carbon in less than a year.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/26/green-madness-youd-have-to-burn-a-pizza-stove-849-years-to-equal-one-year-of-john-kerrys-private-jet/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson