Author Topic: Massive inferno engulfs high-rise apartment tower  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Massive inferno engulfs high-rise apartment tower
« on: June 27, 2023, 10:45:28 am »

Massive inferno engulfs high-rise apartment tower
Story by Gergana Krasteva • 4h ago

A massive fire broke out at a residential building in the United Arab Emirates in the early hours of this morning.

Footage circulating on social media show flames racing up the high-rise in Ajman, one of the seven emirates that makes up the UAE.

A corner of the building can be seen engulfed in flames reaching from the ground level to the top.

Chunks of debris can be seen falling on the ground as emergency services arrive at the scene.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/massive-inferno-engulfs-high-rise-apartment-tower/ar-AA1d5qcy?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=872bc79f423041909b0439df4b582a74&ei=13
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Massive inferno engulfs high-rise apartment tower
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 10:46:23 am »
It's amazing the damage global warming can cause! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson