Author Topic: Supervolcano 'on verge of eruption' and could spark mass extinction and nuclear winter  (Read 175 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Supervolcano 'on verge of eruption' and could spark mass extinction and nuclear winter
Story by Rosie Jempson • Yesterday 10:34 AM

Asupervolcano in Italy could erupt and cause mass extinctions, obliterate crops, and spark mass evacuations of nearby communities, scientists have warned.

The crust of the Campi Flegrei volcano, near Naples in southern Italy, is becoming weaker and more prone to rupturing, "making an eruption more likely", research recently published in the journal Communications Earth & Environment said.

It could erupt soon, a new study states, and it would be the first time since 1538.

If the volcano erupts, it could launch molten rock and volcanic gases high into the stratosphere.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/supervolcano-on-verge-of-eruption-and-could-spark-mass-extinction-and-nuclear-winter/ar-AA1d3IIK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=77b32b24833c4aa6a62a59a6d84ef0b3&ei=38
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They also found volcanoes are caused by global warming. 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson