Author Topic: ANA NAVARRO: "The Hunter Biden...scandal...It's also the story of a father's love...  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

A father who loves his child wouldn't put them into legal jeopardy for financial gain. Joe's love for himself exceeded his love for his children.

Online Kamaji

Online LMAO

A father who loves his child wouldn't put them into legal jeopardy for financial gain. Joe's love for himself exceeded his love for his children.

If it was about a father’s love, he would do what he could to help his son with his addictions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think she meant to say He "Enabled" his son, not Love. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

It's also the story of a father's love...

A father's love of money.

One cannot serve two masters.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!