Author Topic: Fox News announces new primetime lineup with Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters, Sean Hannity, and Greg G  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 26, 2023 11:43am EDT
Fox News announces new primetime lineup with Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters, Sean Hannity, and Greg Gutfeld
'[New lineup] will ensure our viewers have access to unrivaled coverage from our best-in-class team for years to come,' CEO Suzanne Scott said

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Fox News Channel will debut a new primetime lineup on July 17, FOX News Media CEO Suzanne Scott announced on Monday.

"The Ingraham Angle" with Laura Ingraham will kick things off at 7 p.m. ET, followed by "Jesse Waters Primetime" shifting to 8 p.m. ET, "Hannity" will remain at 9 p.m. ET and "Gutfeld!" will begin at 10 p.m. ET.

"FOX News Channel has been America’s destination for news and analysis for more than 21 years and we are thrilled to debut a new lineup. The unique perspectives of Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters, Sean Hannity, and Greg Gutfeld will ensure our viewers have access to unrivaled coverage from our best-in-class team for years to come," Scott announced.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-announces-new-primetime-lineup-laura-ingraham-jesse-watters-sean-hannity-and-greg-gutfeld
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Laura Ingraham is wishy-washy, Watters is ok, Gutfield I'm not really familiar with but he seems to be ok and Hannity has slipped in the polls.  I think FOX is hoping for a revival? Good luck.  I quit watching years ago. 

I certainly hope that they give all the GOP candidates equal air time and not just to one candidate like Hannity did for Trump.  That's one of the reasons I stopped watching.  I don't want the MSM picking who the nominee is going to be.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.