Author Topic: Videos & Photos: The Identities Of The “White Nationalists” Who Had Their Masks Ripped Off By Americ  (Read 235 times)

Offline Kamaji

They Are Political Science Students At A Liberal School Who Want To Work For The Government And Antifa Members

Members of the Proud Boys and Patriot Front rumbled in the streets of Portland, Oregon, on Sunday, with each side accusing the other of being either “Antifa” or “the Feds.”

Videos taken on Sunday show in-fighting within the rankest of all ranks in a display of “I know you are but what am I?”-level antics.

However, there is only one group that are masked feds or at least they want to become feds.

The GP reported that yesterday during a “flag-wave” at an Oregon City protest, a white nationalist group known as the Rose City Nationalists attempted to mix ranks with the Portland Chapter of the Proud Boys. Video posted shows the Proud Boys pushing back these efforts and insisting on the group removing their masks and leaving the area.

After pushing and shouting and a brief confrontation, several of the white nationalist group members had their masks ripped off as they fled, attempting to cover their faces.

We did a little research and the members that were unmasked are not “White Nationalists” for sure!

They are from San Fernando CA and go to UCR – (you know damn right well he is a leftist progressive). Did the FBI put out paid internships for college kids to “act like crazy RWNJ”?

Proof positive that antifa and the libs/progs are running false flag operations.

Offline mountaineer

I laughed out loud when the masks were being ripped off and the federal agents, er, "white nationalists" ran like little girls, trying to cover their faces the whole time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

People should be going after these gangs in small teams, one or two to rip off the mask and others to photograph the face for later identification.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From post 1:
Videos taken on Sunday show in-fighting within the rankest of all ranks in a display of “I know you are but what am I?”-level antics.

A little music to help with the identification:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYb_nqU_43w