Author Topic: Private Jets Keep Green Light As WEF Pushes To Remove 75% Of All Cars In Just 27 Years  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Private Jets Keep Green Light As WEF Pushes To Remove 75% Of All Cars In Just 27 Years
By P Gosselin on 24. June 2023

The Central Europe News here reports on how the WEF wants to reduce the global car fleet by 75% while WEF members crank up their private jet flights.

What follows are some excerpts.

Chart: Greenpeace Switzerland

Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum (WEF) is calling for a reduction of private motor vehicles to a quarter of the current level. Of course, no reduction in private jets is envisaged.

Last month, the World Economic Forum (WEF) published a new paper dedicated to the future of mobility on earth.

The document would not be worth paying much attention to if it were not hidden in the small print what concrete goals the WEF is striving for. It points out, for example, that by 2050 more than two thirds of the world’s population will live in cities. To achieve the climate goals of the Paris Agreement, the report therefore recommends “electrification, public transport and shared mobility”.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/06/24/private-jets-keep-green-light-as-wef-pushes-to-remove-75-of-all-cars-in-just-27-years/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Though he doesn't have to, I just know Bill Gates will give up his to be an example. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson