Author Topic: Today's Toons 6/26/23  (Read 3690 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 6/26/23
« on: June 26, 2023, 08:11:18 am »

Click for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter R:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Barbie is being made into a film by Netflix. Oprah has been offered the lead role.

Donald Trump was walking by the lion's habitat at the Zoo when screams alerted him that a toddler had fallen in and was pawed by the growling lion. Trump leaped in, punched the lion, grabbed the child & escaped & handed it to his mom as everyone cheered. Trimp was indicted for assaulting an African immigrant and stealing his lunch.

The Justice Department indicted Donald Trump on thirty-seven counts Friday. The Democrats are indicting the former president for obstruction of justice while House Republicans are accusing the current president of bribery. Guatemala's president just called the United States a Banana Republic.

President Biden's Justice Department indicted Donald Trump today on 37 counts of trying to drain a swamp without a permit.

I think Trump's just been backed into a winning campaign platform - lower taxes, a sealed off border and a self pardon.

Many people are concerned about the drugs, violence and a new dictatorship south of the border. Those people are Canadians.

They'll never convict Biden. He's spent 3 years in office carefully constructing a bulletproof diminished capacity defense.

The Weather Channel aired all the smoke that covered the Eastern Seaboard in the downdraft from Canadian forest fires. However forest mismanagement was NOT blamed by the White House for the choking orange sooty air and blotting out sun. Gas stoves, plastic straws and white supremacy did this.

Biden has 2024 opponent arraigned. My bad. I'd thought we inherited our legal system from England but it turns out to be Pakistan.

For two hours, I loved watching the Donald Trump indictment drama Tuesday. It looked like they finally got him, and then half the country rallied to his defense. Groundhog Day was always my favorite movie!

Donald Trump's possible course of action was analyzed on cable news Tuesday by his opponents, his supporters and Neo-cons who really hate him. The hounds are loosed. Trump may have to rob a liquor store, loot a Target and then terrorize a subway car to avoid being thrown in jail by the Democrats.

New York Mayor Eric Adams said Thursday migrants may be housed in private residences. It's another reason why New Yorkers are moving out of the Big Apple, moving mostly to Florida, Georgia and South Carolina. They are attracted by the prospects of warmer weather, lower taxes and secession.

The Royal Mint in London just issued a rainbow-colored 50 cent piece in honor of 50 years of the pride movement in the UK. Just one question. If you use it for a vending machine, do you put it in the same slot or in a separate one around the back?

Biden did not misspeak when he shouted God Save the Queen! It turns out Elton John was there and was suffering a heat stroke.

The economy in California is so bad even the forest fires have moved to Canada for less regulation and lower taxes.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, nateman)

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 6/26/23
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 12:14:53 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline niobe527

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2023, 12:20:33 pm »
good morning pookie

Offline pookie18

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2023, 01:48:32 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2023, 01:48:53 pm »
good morning pookie

Mornin', niobe!

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2023, 02:37:57 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2023, 02:43:01 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, Jimino!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2023, 06:49:42 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ricebug

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2023, 07:01:47 pm »
G'day, Pookie!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2023, 08:05:08 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!

You're welcome, as always, CL!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2023, 08:05:25 pm »

Offline RaceBannon

• Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners
    • The Hostage Rescue Attempt in Iran
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2023, 11:38:45 pm »
:)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2023, 01:15:26 am »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2023, 10:51:57 am »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!