Author Topic: Biden faces backlash for Camp David guest after IRS whistleblower allegations exposed: 'Business to  (Read 172 times)

Offline libertybele

Biden faces backlash for Camp David guest after IRS whistleblower allegations exposed: 'Business to discuss?'

The White House received backlash Saturday after it was reported that Hunter Biden was accompanying his father to Camp David amid bombshell whistleblower allegations of political corruption, along with recently pleading guilty to federal tax charges and agreeing to plea deal on a felony gun charge.

The House Ways and Means Committee revealed on Thursday its interview with an IRS whistleblower last month who shared a WhatsApp message from 2017 where Hunter Biden allegedly told a Chinese business associate he and his father would ensure "you will regret not following my direction."

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," Hunter Biden told Henry Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management, in the message provided by IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley. "And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction."................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-faces-backlash-camp-david-guest-irs-whistleblower-allegations-business-discuss
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Suburban Black Man 🇺🇸
@niceblackdude
·
20h
Joe and Hunter Biden have been at Camp David all weekend having some quality father-son bonding time… with their newly-assembled criminal defense team.

Totally normal! 🤡
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34