Author Topic: Trump pledges to throw an 'amazing anniversary party' for the country's 250th birthday on July 4, 20  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump pledges to throw an 'amazing anniversary party' for the country's 250th birthday on July 4, 2026 - promising a big celebration 'for everything we've gone through'

Among the second term pledges former President Donald Trump made Saturday, he said he'd throw a  'big celebration' to mark the U.S. turning 250
    'And it's going to be a celebration like we really deserve in this country for everything we've gone through,' the 2024 hopeful said
    Trump headlined a Saturday night gala for the Faith & Freedom Coalition's conference in Washington, D.C. 

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:16 EDT, 24 June 2023 | Updated: 03:27 EDT, 25 June 2023

Former President Donald Trump made a number of second term promises during his speech Saturday night at the Faith & Freedom Coalition's gala - including throwing a giant party to mark America's 250th birthday.

During his presidency, Trump pushed the idea of having North Korea-like military parades and was finally able to pull off a big Fourth of July fete in front of the Lincoln Memorial in 2019 - complete with tanks and flyovers.

Noting how the U.S. would mark a big anniversary in 2026, he pledged to do it again, saying that to 'restore pride in our history and confidence in our future' he would have a 'massive year-long salute to America to celebrate the 250th annivesary.'

'And we're going to have a big celebration. And it's going to be a celebration like we really deserve in this country for everything we've gone through,' Trump said.

'With you at my side we will give our nation's founding the amazing anniversary party that America needs and so richly deserves,' the 2024 hopeful added.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12230713/Trump-says-hell-throw-big-celebration-mark-July-4-2026.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Who will he stick with the bill this time?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Who will he stick with the bill this time?

He literally doesn't care.

Online LMAO

He literally doesn't care.

He’s made these big parade promises before that fizzled out

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-military-parade-estimated-cost-92-million/story?id=57218363#:~:text=President%20Donald%20Trump%20announced%20Friday,than%20the%20original%20estimated%20cost.

Of course, with everything else when it comes to Trump, when things don’t work out, it’s always someone else’s fault

« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 01:56:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Comon people! He is giving you ample time to plan your life around - him.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Comon people! He is giving you ample time to plan your life around - him.

Yeppers indeed -- the promise of a big 4th of July celebration in 2026 will get me to vote for him.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We will get the tanks and rocket launchers this time for sure
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Will there be any left after gifting Ukraine?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeppers indeed -- the promise of a big 4th of July celebration in 2026 will get me to vote for him.  *****rollingeyes*****

Such hate  And all because Trump is stirring excitement for the 250th birthday of the country you say you love.  Heavens woman, you can't even celebrate this.   **nononono*

Offline libertybele

Definitely a possibility. Joy!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.