Author Topic: WATCH: Defiant LGBTQ Marchers Chant: 'We're Here, We're Queer, We're Coming for Your Children'  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Defiant LGBTQ Marchers Chant: 'We're Here, We're Queer, We're Coming for Your Children'
Mike Miller

Despite the insincere blather about “diversity, equity, and inclusion” (DEI), the left wants nothing of the kind, and it never did. What leftists do want — including LGBTQ activists and Joe Biden’s Democrat Party — is to shove their radical ideology down the throats of the rest of us. The more we resist, the harder they push.

If there was ever any doubt that they also want your children, that notion was blown to pieces in New York City on Friday as in-your-face LGBTQ activists marched and defiantly chanted:

We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for your children.

Just taunting, or were they serious? Hell yes, they were serious, but I suspect you already knew that.

https://twitter.com/TimcastNews/status/1672410287251529735

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/06/24/watch-defiant-lgbtq-marchers-chant-were-here-were-queer-were-coming-for-your-children-n766756
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And some people still claim to wonder why we don't want  to give up our guns!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

Groomer awareness month.

Offline libertybele

I wonder how many of them are Satanists as well????
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

And some people still claim to wonder why we don't want  to give up our guns!

Give up our guns? Never!!!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The damage control came out in full force yesterday. Now they're claiming that only one guy close to the camera actually yelled that line on purpose to make the rest of them look bad. "Read the lips! They really said 'we're not going shopping!' It's a common rallying phrase that's been around for years!"

Oh, really?

I mean, I've heard of "We're here, we're queer, get used to it..." but not that one.

And any time I hear any line about "trans kids," I know exactly that they're after the children. They know by getting into someone's own family, that's how they change minds because people tend to not be as harsh about loved ones.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Kamaji

The damage control came out in full force yesterday. Now they're claiming that only one guy close to the camera actually yelled that line on purpose to make the rest of them look bad. "Read the lips! They really said 'we're not going shopping!' It's a common rallying phrase that's been around for years!"

Oh, really?

I mean, I've heard of "We're here, we're queer, get used to it..." but not that one.

And any time I hear any line about "trans kids," I know exactly that they're after the children. They know by getting into someone's own family, that's how they change minds because people tend to not be as harsh about loved ones.

:thumbsup:

Offline goatprairie

Oh, really?

I automatically assume that anything coming out of the mouths of those degenerates is a lie.  When they say they don't really want to recruit young children, I know they're lying. They can't reproduce among themselves, so how else are they going to multiply?
I would bet many of them know that they're mentally ill, and misery loves company. The more young and confused people they can get on their side, the less miserable they'll feel.