Author Topic: Biden’s Green Colonialism: Let Them Eat Solar Panels  (Read 212 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Green Colonialism: Let Them Eat Solar Panels
« on: June 25, 2023, 10:26:41 am »
WRITTEN BY ROBERT BRYCE ON JUN 23, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden’s Green Colonialism: Let Them Eat Solar Panels

Last week, during a speech at a high-dollar fundraiser for the League of Conservation Voters in Washington, D.C., President Joe Biden exulted about a solar project in Angola.

According to a transcript of his speech that can be found on the White House’s website, Biden said [emphasis, links added]:

“We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean.  We have plans to build in — in Angola one of the largest solar plants in the world. I can go on, but I’m not. I’m going off-script. I’m going to get in trouble.”

Ignore, of course, Biden’s gaffe about building a railroad across the Pacific. Ignore, too, his statement that he was “going to get in trouble” for going off script.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-green-colonialism-let-them-eat-solar-panels/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson