Author Topic: DAVID BLACKMON: This Might Be The Biden Admin’s Most Ludicrous Idea Yet  (Read 338 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

DAVID BLACKMON: This Might Be The Biden Admin’s Most Ludicrous Idea Yet
Opinion by David Blackmon • Yesterday 12:13 PM

No aspect of the vaunted “energy transition” screams out the word “fantasy” quite so starkly as projections that the U.S. will have to install 47,000 miles of new high-capacity transmission lines by 2035.

That’s the assessment not by renewable energy skeptics, but by the enthusiastic promoters of renewables at the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).

As part of an assessment published in early March, the DOE stated that much new transmission will be required, assuming moderate load and massive expansion of “green” energy “in line with the future power sector enabled by all currently enacted laws.”

In other words, this is the new capacity that will be required to account for demand growth caused by plans by the Biden administration and liberal state governments to electrify all new buildings, eliminate gas stoves and furnaces, convert coal and natural gas plants to wind and solar, and put millions of new electric vehicles on the road which must be charged regularly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/david-blackmon-this-might-be-the-biden-admin-s-most-ludicrous-idea-yet/ar-AA1cZ44k?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ee1da1cfabe64027a6a891bf05aea0c5&ei=14#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Are these lines to be above or below ground?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Are these lines to be above or below ground?

If it was underground we have a lot of ditch diggers in this country. And more coming every day.    :smokin:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley