Author Topic: IRS Whistleblower Calls Merrick Garland's Bluff, Starts Naming Names Bonchie  (Read 277 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IRS Whistleblower Calls Merrick Garland's Bluff, Starts Naming Names
Bonchie
3–4 minutes

As RedState reported, AG Merrick Garland answered questions on Friday related to the sweetheart deal that was recently given to Hunter Biden. Despite five years of investigation and numerous other possible chargeable crimes, including drugs, sex trafficking, false statements, and tax fraud, the president’s son escaped with two misdemeanors, pre-trial diversion, and no jail time.

How did things get to that point? An IRS whistleblower named Gary Shapley has been at the center of exposing the DOJ’s cover-up of the matter, and Garland’s response was to call him a liar without actually saying it directly.

When further pressed on whether DOJ leadership stepped in at any point to stop Weiss from charging Hunter Biden with more serious crimes in other jurisdictions, Garland had this to say.

GARLAND: I’m saying he was given complete authority to make all decisions on his own.

It’s incredibly telling that when given the chance to just say “no,” Garland chose to hedge instead. After all, the question isn’t just whether Weiss had the authority to make decisions or not, but whether other DOJ officials, including possibly Garland, interfered in those decisions in some way.

That’s the charge that Shapley made in his testimony, which was given under oath before Congress. So who’s telling the truth? In response, Shapley put out a statement via his lawyers that can only be described as calling Garland’s bluff.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/06/24/irs-whistleblower-calls-merrick-garlands-bluff-starts-naming-names-n766719
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The questions aren’t going to stop. The investigations into this aren’t going anywhere. Garland and Weiss better buckle up because it sure seems like Shapley has the receipts.

Statements like that confuse me. I aren't a very good writer, but I can write gooder than that.   happy77
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley