Author Topic: New evidence suggests polar bears survived just fine during 1,600 years of warm, ice-free summers  (Read 206 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New evidence suggests polar bears survived just fine during 1,600 years of warm, ice-free summers
06/23/2023 // Ethan Huff // 770 Views

New research published in the Nature journal suggests that for at least 1,600 years of Earth's history, the polar ice caps melted every single summer. And the polar bears that lived in these areas survived just fine despite all that seasonal "warming."

It turns out that summer is when conditions are warmer, meaning ice melts, only to refreeze in the winter. These are called seasons, a concept that climate change fanatics apparently never learned in school – because perhaps their teachers were too busy trying to convince them to switch genders?

Whatever the case may be, global warming extremists may be shocked to learn that polar bears lived and thrived despite all those warm summers, which the paper says occurred during the early Holocene era when the Arctic was virtually ice-free.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-23-polar-bears-survived-warm-ice-free-summers.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson