Author Topic: Science v. Ideology: 36 Climate Models Overestimated Warming in U.S. Corn Belt  (Read 244 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Science v. Ideology: 36 Climate Models Overestimated Warming in U.S. Corn Belt
BY CATHERINE SALGADO 3:12 PM ON JUNE 22, 2023

Charlie Neibergall
Facts don’t care about your fear-mongering. In an outcome completely foreseeable after 50+ years of failed climate predictions, it seems that a whopping 36 climate models overestimated warming in America’s Corn Belt — by a lot.

Longtime climate truth-teller Steve Milloy tweeted out evidence from Dr. Roy Spencer, Ph.D., a climatologist, author, and former NASA scientist. Spencer and Milloy both shared a chart showing how wildly inaccurate climate models were compared to the actual measured temperature trend from 1973 to 2022.

The above information was posted close to the June 21 five-year anniversary of climate apocalypse prophet Greta Thunberg’s tweet predicting that “climate change will wipe out all of humanity” if the use of fossil fuels wasn’t stopped… within five years. And yet, despite half a century of similar failed predictions, businesses and governments are still making drastic changes based on climate alarmist talking points. At what point do we admit reality?

Dr. Spencer wrote:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/06/22/science-v-ideology-36-climate-models-overestimated-warming-in-u-s-corn-belt-n1705509
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Science v. Ideology

Science took a back seat to ideology a LONG time ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just one small example of the impact our media has on people's perception of reality.

A Touch of Reality

Here are Eight Fun & Interesting Questions from a National Poll Survey which had some frighteningly interesting results.

Before you see the Survey Results below, answer the questions first, and see how you score against the national average and against the facts:    

1.   What percentage of the country is black?

2.   What percentage of marriages are of mixed race?

3.   What percentage of the country is "Latino?"

4.   How many American families make over $500,000 a year?

5.   What percent of Americans are vegetarians?

6.   What percent of Americans live in New York City?

7.   What percentage of Americans are 'transgender?'

The Poll Results

This should be a wake-up call.... A recent poll was conducted by the national polling company "YouGov." These are the results of the questions asked of average people on the street.  The actual numbers come from US Census Bureau.

1.      What percentage of the country is black? Answers 41%...  Actual 14%.  If you've seen TV commercials, you'd think it was 80%.

2.      What percentage of marriages are of mixed race? Answer 50%... Actual 19%. If you watched TV commercials, you'd think it was 90%.

3.       What percentage of the country is "Latino?" Answers 39%... Actual number18.7% (as of 2020 Census)

5.      How many families make over $500,000 a year?  Answers 26%...   Actual figure 1%.  We actually think that over a quarter of the country is that rich!

6.      What percent of Americans are vegetarians? Response? 30%… Actual 2%.

7.      What percent of Americans live in NY City? Answers? 30%...     Actual 6%.

8.      What percentage of Americans are 'transgender? 22%...   Actual number .5%

Ask yourself, why does the public seem to have such inaccurate thoughts on these statistics?

Answer:  THE MEDIA! The media air race, gender, and wealth stories and ads constantly.

Result? We are being brainwashed by the Left with the knowing help of the MEDIA.   Hitler’s propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels would have been proud to have had half this success.

Disney recently went full-on "gender conscious," and will no longer welcome guests with their traditional "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls."

Why? Because 1% of the population is dictating to the other 99% and corporate America falls for it.

Regardless of what you've heard, fewer than 20% of Americans actually use "Twitter" yet, until recent changes there, Twitter disseminated 80% of public opinion.

Why?  Because the MEDIA is so effective at what it does.

It promotes.... as well as censors.  Think about it!

Next time you are thinking Americans have changed, and not in a good way, remember, it's mostly fake.  Simply propaganda designed to sway and change thoughts and beliefs.

It's all a lie. Most people think just like you do but the “MEDIA” continues to brainwash Americans with their constant broadcast of LIES.

It's called social engineering.    

It's here and it's effective.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Science v. Ideology: 36 Climate Models Overestimated Warming in U.S. Corn Belt"

Corrected title:
"Science v. Ideology: 36 Climate Models Overestimated Deliberately Inflated Warming in U.S. Corn Belt"