Author Topic: Pedophile Antifa Member Who Stabbed Black Conservative Avoids Jail  (Read 329 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pedophile Antifa Member Who Stabbed Black Conservative Avoids Jail
By: Jason Walsh
June 23, 2023

A Portland Antifa member and convicted pedophile avoided jail after pleading guilty on Thursday for stabbing a black conservative during the 2020 BLM-Antifa riots.

Antifa member, Blake David Hampe, 46, pleaded guilty in a sweetheart deal to felony second-degree attempted assault against the black conservative and will serve no jail time and instead receive three years of probation.

The charge was downgraded from the original felony second-degree assault charge, and the charge of unlawful use of a weapon was dropped in the plea deal.

During the height of far-left rioting in downtown Portland in 2020, Hampe was videoed stabbing Andrew Duncom, who was hospitalized and narrowly survived being paralyzed after the blade pierced inches from his spinal cord.

https://www.dailyfetched.com/pedophile-antifa-member-who-stabbed-black-conservative-avoids-jail/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Pedophile Antifa Member Who Stabbed Black Conservative Avoids Jail
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 11:40:52 pm »
What,no "Go Fund Me Page" for the poor victim of po-po aggression?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Pedophile Antifa Member Who Stabbed Black Conservative Avoids Jail
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 12:16:06 am »
Stab someone on purpose to harm, and only receive no jail time and 3 years probation. BLM should be protesting this instead of other things. Guess the true color that matters in Blue or Red not black or white.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 12:16:53 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....