Author Topic: Biden blasted for 'F-16' quip about gun rights advocates: 'Blatantly misrepresenting the Constitutio  (Read 458 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 23, 2023 6:00pm EDT
Biden blasted for 'F-16' quip about gun rights advocates: 'Blatantly misrepresenting the Constitution'
'You need something else than just an AR-15' to go 'against the government,' Biden said this week

By Cortney O'Brien | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE – President Biden quipped on Tuesday that Second Amendment supporters would "need an F-16" to take on the federal government, a comment that was blasted by some Capitol Hill lawmakers.

"I’m a Second Amendment guy," Biden said at a campaign event at a private California residence. "I taught it for four years, six years in law school. And guess what? It doesn’t say that you can own any weapon you want.  It says there are certain weapons that you just can’t own. Even during when it was passed, you couldn’t own a cannon. You can’t own a machine gun.

"So what’s the deal with the idea that it’s an absolute — you know, I love these guys who say the Second Amendment is — you know, the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots. Well, if you want to do that, you want to work against the government, you need an F-16. You need something else than just an AR-15."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-blasted-f-16-quip-gun-rights-advocates-blatantly-misrepresenting-constitution
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Hey @fox

Get the quote right.

"I love my right-wing friends who talk about the tree of liberty is water of the blood of patriots," he said.

Not:

"So what’s the deal with the idea that it’s an absolute — you know, I love these guys who say the Second Amendment is — you know, the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Some people own cannons, some people own machine-guns, dirtbag Joe is a lying scumbag that lies nearly endlessly, like most of his scumbag buddies.  Why do people keep trying to get truth out of what Joe says?  deranged OR just STOOGES?
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline goatprairie

The excuses for trying to either get rid of the second amendment or ban modern guns by the gun grabbers are totally ridiculous. There were no automatic weapons when the country was founded, so people shouldn't have modern weapons.
There were also no computers, telegraphs, tvs, radios, modern printing equipment, a whole ton of modern broadcasting and printing equipment at the founding either. Should we take all those things away?
The liberals (deliberately) misrepresent the intent of the Founders. As if there were semi-automatic weapons at the time, they wouldn't have approved of them for the citizenry.
Of course they would have.
The gun grabbers should just be honest and admit that they don't like common citizens to be armed. They want all the guns centralized and controlled by the gov. Just like in Nazi Germany and communist Russia.

Offline Kamaji

The excuses for trying to either get rid of the second amendment or ban modern guns by the gun grabbers are totally ridiculous. There were no automatic weapons when the country was founded, so people shouldn't have modern weapons.
There were also no computers, telegraphs, tvs, radios, modern printing equipment, a whole ton of modern broadcasting and printing equipment at the founding either. Should we take all those things away?
The liberals (deliberately) misrepresent the intent of the Founders. As if there were semi-automatic weapons at the time, they wouldn't have approved of them for the citizenry.
The gun grabbers should just be honest and admit that they don't like common citizens to be armed. They want all the guns centralized and controlled by the gov. Just like in Nazi Germany and communist Russia.

:thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There is something else that didn't exist when the country was founded, career politicians and people at the highest level of government who wanted and worked for the destruction of the Republic. If anyone back then did the things being done today? Well I don't think they live very long and certainly would be pariahs if they were allowed to continue living.