Author Topic: Hunter Biden's attorney slams IRS whistleblower's 'illegal' release of WhatsApp message to Chinese b  (Read 187 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 23, 2023 3:54pm EDT
Hunter Biden's attorney slams IRS whistleblower's 'illegal' release of WhatsApp message to Chinese businessman
Hunter Biden's attorney said the allegation is 'dangerously misleading'

By Adam Sabes , Jacqui Heinrich | Fox News

Hunter Biden's attorney is responding to testimony from an IRS whistleblower who claims that the agency obtained a WhatsApp message in which the president's son invoked his father's name.

IRS Criminal Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley Jr., who oversaw the agency's investigation into Hunter Biden, claims the agency obtained a message from WhatsApp dated July 30, 2017, from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, CEO of Harvest Fund Management, where the president's son claimed that he was with his father in an attempt to pressure Zhao to fulfill a commitment.

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight," Hunter Biden allegedly wrote.

Christopher Clark, an attorney for Hunter Biden, said in a statement to Fox News Digital that the claims are very misleading.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-bidens-attorney-slams-irs-whistleblowers-illegal-release-whatsapp-message-chinese-businessman
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is dangerously misleading to make any conclusions or inferences based on this document," Clark said. "The DOJ investigation covered a period which was a time of turmoil and addiction for my client."

Clark also said that "[a]ny verifiable words or actions of my client in the midst of a horrible addiction are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family."

Horse apples.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley