Author Topic: The Army Needs a Few Good (Trans) Men of Color  (Read 263 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Army Needs a Few Good (Trans) Men of Color
« on: June 23, 2023, 05:38:23 pm »
The Army Needs a Few Good (Trans) Men of Color
A woke military struggles to meet racial quotas.
June 19, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 34 Comments

Front Page Magazine’s exclusive report that Biden’s nominee for Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force Chief of Staff Charles Brown, had signed off on a 43% quota for white male officers made waves. In interviews, I warned that quotas had become more fundamental to the military than winning. And it’s been that way for a while. That’s why we have a very diverse woke brass that is incapable of winning wars, yet argues for abortion and transgenderism.

The Biden administration’s obsession with making diversity, equity and inclusion into the center of every military program has put more pressure on the woke brass to deliver results.

The U.S. Army missed its recruiting goals in the previous fiscal year by 25% or 15,000 soldiers. Next year recruiters expect to miss by at least 10,000 which suggests that it will be even worse. But the Army is far more concerned with missing its far more crucial equity recruiting goals.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-army-needs-a-few-good-trans-men-of-color/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: The Army Needs a Few Good (Trans) Men of Color
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2023, 05:39:06 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 08:28:20 pm »
Who knows,maybe the next war will be won by  slap-fights?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2023, 05:22:10 am »
Okay, now I am confused.

Does that mean they want women of color who have decided they are guys?

Or guys of color who have decided they are women?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis