Author Topic: Whistleblower Doctor Reveals How Gender Ideology Has Corrupted Medicine  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Whistleblower Doctor Reveals How Gender Ideology Has Corrupted Medicine
"I pray that there is a change."

By  Mairead Elordi

Jun 22, 2023   DailyWire.com

A whistleblower doctor is revealing gender ideology’s pervasive and disastrous effects on the medical field.

The cultural shift toward gender ideology happened in 2020 when the pandemic removed guardrails around medicine, the doctor told City Journal’s Christopher Rufo, who interviewed the physician on the condition of anonymity.

Normally, doctors operate under the authority of the professional societies that govern their specific practices, the doctor said, but during COVID, medical decrees started coming down without peer review or evidence, such as masks, social distancing, and emergency-use authorizations.

“Everyone within the medical community knew that if he questioned transgender ideology, he would suffer the same type of repercussions that had happened during Covid,” the doctor said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/whistleblower-doctor-reveals-how-gender-ideology-has-corrupted-medicine
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson