Author Topic: VIDEO: Jim Cramer Gives Big Thumbs Up to BlackRock & CEO Larry Fink  (Read 379 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Perhaps the most amusing part of James O'Keefe's recent OMG video about BlackRock was when recruiter Serge Varlay explained the economic theory of the "Inverse Cramer" in which one can make money by doing the opposite of what CNBC's Jim Cramer recommends. Therefore I thought it would be interesting to see what Cramer's thoughts about BlackRock and its CEO Larry Fink were over the years. As you can see, Cramer has given a big thumbs up to both BlackRock and Larry Fink. What could this mean?

https://rumble.com/embed/v2tcjb0/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: VIDEO: Jim Cramer Gives Big Thumbs Up to BlackRock & CEO Larry Fink
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2023, 04:03:56 pm »
Many times I have said that Fink may be one of the most dangerous people in this country.

The idiotic  Cramer just triple confirmed his dumbassery. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: VIDEO: Jim Cramer Gives Big Thumbs Up to BlackRock & CEO Larry Fink
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 04:14:40 pm »
Cramer has to flatter these Vulture Capitalist, Bankster, and Pirate Equity folks to get them to appear on his show.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.