Author Topic: Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office Buried Biden-Bribery Allegations AG Barr Sent For Investigation.. M  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office Buried Biden-Bribery Allegations
Margot Cleveland

The Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office hid an FBI report that the Ukrainian oil and gas company Burisma paid Hunter and Joe Biden each $5 million bribes, documents released by the House Ways and Means Committee reveal. That revelation eclipses the catalog of other claims of misconduct and political favoritism levied by two IRS whistleblowers, as detailed in the transcripts the House committee released Thursday — and suggests the bribery claims were never investigated.

On Thursday, the House Ways and Means Committee announced its release of the transcripts of the sworn testimony of two IRS agents who had worked directly on the criminal case against Hunter Biden. According to the press release, the whistleblowers’ testimony “outlines misconduct and government abuse at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the investigation of Hunter Biden.”

While the transcripts expose several shocking details concerning the DOJ, FBI, and IRS’s handling of the Hunter Biden criminal investigation, it is the dog that didn’t bark that should sound the alarm.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/23/delaware-u-s-attorneys-office-buried-biden-bribery-allegations-ag-barr-sent-for-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
One of life’s little mysteries is why career DOJ prosecutors, FBI agents and journalists would forever destroy their integrity and reputations for … this guy

10:14 PM · Jun 22, 2023

Cui bono?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
One of life’s little mysteries is why career DOJ prosecutors, FBI agents and journalists would forever destroy their integrity and reputations for … this guy

Cui bono?

What is the penalty? They still have their jobs.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine

@mountaineer

They are not doing it for him.

They  are doing it for cash deposits in off-shore banking accounts,along with promises of a Presidential Pardon if anything goes wrong.

Cui bono?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!