Author Topic: Climate Change is Both a Hoax and Money Pit  (Read 215 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Change is Both a Hoax and Money Pit
« on: June 23, 2023, 02:22:27 pm »
Climate Change is Both a Hoax and Money Pit
By Mark Schwendau -June 22, 20238

OPINION
by Mark Schwendau

Over the past 40 years, not one major climate change prediction has come to pass. Also, while Americans are forced to lose their minds over climate change with a Federal Government organization like the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Eastern Asia gets a free pass. If you, as an American, buck the narrative, you are labeled a “climate denier.”

Given this scenario above, those pushing this narrative should be charged with domestic terrorism and treason. Think I am wrong?

China is abandoning fields of cars of almost new electric vehicles (EVs) without explanation. At the same time, China continues to count these vehicles as part of their EVs in service! China’s “green technology,” the “climate cultists” of the West brag about, is all smoke and mirrors, as is evident here.

If this does not make you livid and feel like going after somebody, it should. Instead, we have a nation of wussies who are unable to think for themselves and sort out fact from fiction, so they are afflicted with “climate anxiety.”

https://www.independentsentinel.com/climate-change-is-both-a-hoax-and-money-pit/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson