Author Topic: ANALYSIS: Biden 'is using our tax dollars to try to permanently skew elections' with political campu  (Read 161 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ANALYSIS: Biden 'is using our tax dollars to try to permanently skew elections' with political campus funding, expert claims

In 2021, President Biden signed Executive Order 14019, which requires every federal executive agency to provide a detailed plan for how each would aid in increasing voter registration and participation.
Ned Jones, Deputy Director of the Election Integrity Network, has criticized a policy that allows Federal Work Study funds to be spent on university employment of students for get-out-the-vote efforts.

William Biagini '24 | Intern and Student Reporter
June 22, 2023, 2:53 pm ET

With the 2024 election quickly approaching, an executive order that effectively increases Democratic votes on college campuses, with what one expert claims is a misuse of federal funds, is still in effect.

Back in 2021, President Biden signed Executive Order 14019 ("Promoting Access to Voting") in order to promote access to voting materials. Specifically, the executive order requires every federal executive agency to provide a detailed plan for how each would aid in increasing voter registration and participation.

While this plan sounds like a good idea on paper, the language of the act and subsequent actions taken by the Biden administration suggest otherwise.

Ned Jones, Deputy Director of the Election Integrity Network, has criticized a policy that allows Federal Work Study funds to be spent on university employment of students for get-out-the-vote efforts.

https://campusreform.org/article?id=23463
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson