Author Topic: Hunter Biden Deducted Payments to Hooker and Sex Club From His Taxes, Whistleblower Says  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Deducted Payments to Hooker and Sex Club From His Taxes, Whistleblower Says
chuck-ross

Hunter Biden deducted tens of thousands of dollars in payments he made to a prostitute and a sex club from his taxes, IRS whistleblowers told Congress.

One whistleblower, an IRS criminal investigator whose identity remains a mystery but who worked on the Biden tax probe, told members of the House Ways and Means Committee in a June 1 interview that Biden improperly deducted those expenses from his 2018 taxes.

That's one of the years covered under Biden's plea deal with federal prosecutors, which critics are deriding as a sweetheart deal. Another whistleblower, IRS criminal supervisory special agent Gary Shapley, told lawmakers that the Justice Department's tax division and the prosecutors handling the Biden probe viewed the deductions as "a slam dunk case" of tax fraud. The whistleblowers' testimony fills in many of the gaps on how exactly Biden evaded paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.

Payments like the ones described, doled out to prostitutes and sex clubs, were not just unlawful tax deductions but also may have been violations of federal sex trafficking laws, the whistleblower alleged, if the prostitutes crossed state lines. And the IRS had indeed located records showing that Biden flew prostitutes across state lines, "paying for their travel, paying for their hotels."

more
https://freebeacon.com/democrats/hunter-biden-deducted-payments-to-hooker-and-sex-club-from-his-taxes-whistleblower-says/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Too bad to check (by DoJ): Guess who paid for Hunter's hookers?
Ed Morrissey 10:01 AM on June 23, 2023

Just when you thought you couldn’t possibly get more screwed by the Bidens …

John took a sharp look last night at the initial allegations by whistleblowers at the IRS of a cover-up at the Department of Justice. One particularly salacious tidbit came out later, and it’s a doozy. We know from Hunter Biden’s laptop that he burned through a lot of money on hookers and drugs, but you’ll never guessed who paid for the former.

You did. And so did I, according to testimony from these whistleblowers:

Hunter Biden illegally deducted tens of thousands of dollars in payments made to a prostitute and a sex club from his taxes, according to bombshell IRS whistleblower testimony to Congress released on Thursday.

In a June 1 interview with the House Ways and Means Committee, one whistleblower, an unnamed IRS criminal investigator, detailed how Hunter went to great lengths to underreport his income and avoid paying $106,000 in taxes – including by writing off his sex escapades as business expenses.

“So some of the items that he deducted were personal no-show employees. He deducted payments that were made to who he called his West Coast assistant, but she was essentially a prostitute,” the whistleblower, who worked on the agency’s investigation into alleged tax fraud perpetrated by President Biden’s son on his 2018 return, alleged in his testimony.

Another whistleblower, IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley, told the committee on May 26 that he found several instances of Hunter improperly expensing flights for prostitutes.

Hunter had all the fun. We picked up the tab. (At least we avoided the social diseases.) With the sex club membership, the orgies, and the jet-setting hookers, it looks a little like a Jeffrey Epstein-esque bacchanalia, only without the minors (we hope) but with taxpayer funding.

more
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/06/23/too-bad-to-check-by-doj-guess-who-paid-for-hunters-hookers-n560029
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hunter Biden Deducted Payments to Hooker and Sex Club From His Taxes, Whistleblower Says

Chuck Ross and Joseph Simonson
June 22, 2023
Hunter Biden deducted tens of thousands of dollars in payments he made to a prostitute and a sex club from his taxes, IRS whistleblowers told Congress.

One whistleblower, an IRS criminal investigator whose identity remains a mystery but who worked on the Biden tax probe, told members of the House Ways and Means Committee in a June 1 interview that Biden improperly deducted those expenses from his 2018 taxes.

That's one of the years covered under Biden's plea deal with federal prosecutors, which critics are deriding as a sweetheart deal. Another whistleblower, IRS criminal supervisory special agent Gary Shapley, told lawmakers that the Justice Department's tax division and the prosecutors handling the Biden probe viewed the deductions as "a slam dunk case" of tax fraud. The whistleblowers' testimony fills in many of the gaps on how exactly Biden evaded paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/hunter-biden-deducted-payments-to-hooker-and-sex-club-from-his-taxes-whistleblower-says/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 04:53:57 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I hope Hunter or his accountant kept the receipts and cancelled checks in case of an IRS audit.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
C'mon, man! That's f'n bid'ness....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod5

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
////00000////

I hope Hunter or his accountant kept the receipts and cancelled checks in case of an IRS audit.
Hookers? Take checks? Yeah, sure.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It seems that he learned well. IIRC Bill and Hill took deductions for donating their used underwear to Goodwill Industries.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

////00000////

:mauslaff:

Furthermore, if it was being deducted, that would have made it a business expense, in which case they might have been required to issue a 1099 as well.

Offline mountaineer

Sounds legit.   :pondering:

Hunter Biden had his prostitutes cleaning his hotel rooms ...

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1672286251246862345
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org