Author Topic: Schiff gloats on 'The View' about censure: 'I'm doing pretty damn well'  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff gloats on 'The View' about censure: 'I'm doing pretty damn well'
Hanna Panreck

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., gloated about his censure during an appearance on "The View" Thursday and said he was "doing pretty damn well."

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg asked Schiff about the censure and argued there were a lot of other things House Republicans could be doing. He told the hosts that the GOP goes after people they think are "effective."

"They go after people they think are standing up to them, and more importantly, that are standing up to their master, Donald Trump. He threatened any of the Republicans that didn’t support this with primary challenges, and they fell in line. They don’t bother with people they don’t think are a threat to their effort to essentially move the country in this authoritarian direction.

"The danger is that it will intimidate others into standing up, defending our democracy and our Constitution. It’s not going to have that affect on me, but I think they hope that they can silence others, and that’s where the danger in this kind of device lies. Roosevelt said in his time, ‘there are times where you can judge a person by the enemies they make,’ and sadly I think we’re in that kind of a time, and by that standard, I’m doing pretty damn well," he said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/schiff-gloats-the-view-about-censure-doing-pretty-damn-well
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34