Author Topic: Trump insider says mood has shifted to ‘quiet’ and ‘a bit sour’  (Read 865 times)

Online Kamaji

Trump insider says mood has shifted to ‘quiet’ and ‘a bit sour’

By Mara Siegler and Ian Mohr
June 22, 2023

What a difference a day makes?

While Donald Trump was “fixated,” fired up and outraged in the wake of Hunter Biden getting a “slap on the wrist” after being charged with tax and firearm offenses, insiders told us yesterday that the vibe in the candidate’s inner sanctum has shifted.

Said an insider with knowledge of the former president, who has been spending time at his Bedminster, NJ, golf club, “It is so quiet over there … The mood has been a bit sour lately.”

Trump is facing his own legal woes for allegedly moving classified documents from the White House to his Palm Beach, Fla., home.

The supposed “quiet” and “sour” milieu would be a far cry from Trump’s levels on Tuesday, when news broke that Biden had landed a sweetheart plea agreement to avoid jail time.

Multiple sources told us then that the former president was “fixated” on Biden.

Trump posted on his own social media platform: “Wow! The corrupt Biden DOJ just cleared up hundreds of years of criminal liability by giving Hunter Biden a mere ‘traffic ticket.’ Our system is BROKEN!”

A source added to Page Six this week, “The wrist-slap just made Trump very mad … He truly believes there’s a two-tier system of justice, and that he is being unfairly targeted.”

Source:  https://pagesix.com/2023/06/22/trumps-mood-has-shifted-to-quiet-a-bit-sour/?_gl=1*pd2m9e*_ga*NzAzNDY3NDkuMTYyMTM1NTEzNQ..*_ga_0DZ7LHF5PZ*MTY4NzUyNjQxNC40MzMuMS4xNjg3NTI3MTEwLjAuMC4w&_ga=2.49168613.232650831.1687173403-70346749.1621355135

Offline LMAO

Trump is right

What would happen if all else being similar except instead of Hunter Biden it was Donald Trump jr?

It’s a safe bet DJT jr wouldn’t be getting soft plea deals
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump is right

What would happen if all else being similar except instead of Hunter Biden it was Donald Trump jr?

Agreed. Now what do we do about it?

Online mountaineer

How would you describe the mood that created this statement?
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
Trump just released a bizarre statement. Not sure if it makes much sense.

"Many say, don't punch down when talking about people like Chris Sununu or sloppy Chris Christie or Ada Hutchinson. I call him Ada, not Asa, because of certain reasons or others, but sometimes it's necessary to talk badly about those that for no reason other than politics speak badly about you. Otherwise, the people that love you don't know whether or not they're for real.

Are they saying the truth or not? So sometimes you have to punch down and you have to say what's happening. Otherwise, they won't understand. It's not fair to them. You have to put them in proper perspective. These bad people, you have to put them in their place. People like this are very destructive, and you have to tell the voters what it's all about.

Otherwise, why should they be able to understand it? Thank you very much."
2:55 PM · Jun 22, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

Trump is right

I'll go a little further back @LMAO When hellary came up with the Steele Dossier, it was a tool to ward off bidet from running.  She just replaced hunters name with Trump.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

How would you describe the mood that created this statement?

You have to learn the secrets of multi-dimensional Chess to figure that one out.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Agreed. Now what do we do about it?

All kinds of information has been coming in regarding the corruption of Brandon and Hunter.  With a very corrupt DOJ, what can be done about it?  Garland certainly isn't going to lift a finger.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

It was on the radar then, 17-19 when we had all three branches.  We get Wray instead. 

Offline LMAO

It was on the radar then, 17-19 when we had all three branches.  We get Wray instead.

That's why is amusing to see the MAGAs attempt to convince us or  themselves that Trump will go to DC and  shake things up. Not that I believe anyone else will.

But it would take a 1984 type election  mandate from the public at large to do such, plus enough influential allies in Washington, plus the political will despite what will sure be outcries from the press, and the experience of doing such at some level
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

Unlike @libertybele I took one for the team and read 4 books about him.  333cleo

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump insider says mood has shifted to ‘quiet’ and ‘a bit sour’

By Mara Siegler and Ian Mohr
June 22, 2023

What a difference a day makes?

While Donald Trump was “fixated,” fired up and outraged in the wake of Hunter Biden getting a “slap on the wrist” after being charged with tax and firearm offenses, insiders told us yesterday that the vibe in the candidate’s inner sanctum has shifted.

Said an insider with knowledge of the former president, who has been spending time at his Bedminster, NJ, golf club, “It is so quiet over there … The mood has been a bit sour lately.”

Trump is facing his own legal woes for allegedly moving classified documents from the White House to his Palm Beach, Fla., home.

The supposed “quiet” and “sour” milieu would be a far cry from Trump’s levels on Tuesday, when news broke that Biden had landed a sweetheart plea agreement to avoid jail time.

Multiple sources told us then that the former president was “fixated” on Biden.

Trump posted on his own social media platform: “Wow! The corrupt Biden DOJ just cleared up hundreds of years of criminal liability by giving Hunter Biden a mere ‘traffic ticket.’ Our system is BROKEN!”

A source added to Page Six this week, “The wrist-slap just made Trump very mad … He truly believes there’s a two-tier system of justice, and that he is being unfairly targeted.”

Source:  https://pagesix.com/2023/06/22/trumps-mood-has-shifted-to-quiet-a-bit-sour/?_gl=1*pd2m9e*_ga*NzAzNDY3NDkuMTYyMTM1NTEzNQ..*_ga_0DZ7LHF5PZ*MTY4NzUyNjQxNC40MzMuMS4xNjg3NTI3MTEwLjAuMC4w&_ga=2.49168613.232650831.1687173403-70346749.1621355135

He's right, and he is.  But that should have put him on notice not to do stupid things that gave his enemies the legal wedge they needed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump sounds might fine to me.  From Jun 25, 2023:  (Video)

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1673123257770209281