Author Topic: Simple Car Features Every Driver Should Know  (Read 225 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Simple Car Features Every Driver Should Know
« on: June 23, 2023, 11:24:51 am »
Simple Car Features Every Driver Should Know
Samuel Ceisler

This article was originally published on RushExperts
Whether you just got your license or have been on the road for years, learning more about cars is never a bad idea. Even if you're not looking to get a new ride, there might be some little-known features in your current vehicle that you're not taking advantage of. That's why we put together these essential auto features and driver hacks that will help make your experiences on the road even better. So buckle up, and let's get driving.

Most Cars Have A Gas Cap Holder
You never want to grab the back end of your gas cap that's been sloshing around in the tank and is all covered in gasoline. That's why when you stop to fill up, you should place your gas cap in the convenient holder located on the inside of the tank door. This keeps the cap out of the way and helps keep your hands clean while you're filling up.

Another trick is that you can jam your gas cap under the handle on the fuel nozzle to get it to automatically fill. Just keep an eye on how many gallons you've put in, so it doesn't overflow.

Backseat Sensors Will Remind You if Anyone's In The Car
Just a handful of decades ago, cars didn't even come with airbags. Now, we have safety features all throughout our vehicles to help keep our families and us safe. That's why backseat sensors are some of our favorite additions to a vehicle. They let you know when there is still weight in the backseat, which will stop you from forgetting any valuable groceries or, oh, we don't know, stop you from leaving your kids in the back seat.

https://news.beyondtheflag.com/en/know-simple-every?ly=native_one
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson