Author Topic: DNA match is tipping point for Idaho killer.  (Read 430 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
DNA match is tipping point for Idaho killer.
« on: June 22, 2023, 10:19:58 pm »
Urja Sinha

Updated: JUN 21, 2023 / 06:48 PM CDT

(NewsNation) — Newly released court documents in the case of suspected killer Bryan Kohberger reveal his DNA is a statistical match to the DNA found on the knife sheath discovered at the crime scene. One expert says this is a “tipping point” in the case.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/crime/idaho-college-killings/dna-evidence-tipping-point-kohberger-criminologist/?ipid=promo-link-block1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Re: DNA match is tipping point for Idaho killer.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 10:25:14 pm »
There is an absolute mountain of evidence against this guy. For a guy in graduate school studying criminal justice, he was remarkably stupid about not covering his tracks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online berdie

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 10:25:31 pm »
I'll be interested to see what the trial brings out.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2023, 05:23:56 am »
There is an absolute mountain of evidence against this guy. For a guy in graduate school studying criminal justice, he was remarkably stupid about not covering his tracks.
He would not be the first person to ace the class or get a degree and still not be able to apply it to the real world. Common sense and 'street smarts' are needed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2023, 09:47:16 pm »
This shouldn't come as much of a surprise:
University of Idaho murders: State seeks death penalty against Bryan Kohberger
The four college students were slain in an off-campus house on Nov. 13, 2022.
BySasha Pezenik and Emily Shapiro
June 26, 2023, 5:13 PM

Prosecutors will seek the death penalty against Bryan Kohberger, the suspect in the gruesome University of Idaho murders, according to a new court filing.

The filing said, "The State gives this notice based on the fact that it has not identified or been provided with any mitigating circumstances sufficient to prohibit the triers of fact from considering all penalties authorized by the Idaho legislature including the possibility of a capital sentence. Consequently, considering all evidence currently known to the State, the State is compelled to file this notice of intent to seek the death penalty."  ...
ABC News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org