Author Topic: Here's the Big Corporations Funding Pride Month in These Progressive Cesspools  (Read 321 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here's the Big Corporations Funding Pride Month in These Progressive Cesspools

Jacob Mathews
June 21, 2023 3:00 PM

Another Pride Month flooded with lavish events, blocked roads, and rainbow-themed corporate logos raises a pertinent and pressing question: Who funds the "Pride" parades across America? Townhall followed the money to find the pot of gold at the end of the lucrative LGBTQ+ rainbow. In doing so, we found the big-brand companies, top donors, and Democrat-led city councils that are throwing tens of thousands of dollars toward LGBTQ+ campaigns in hopes of virtue-signaling their way onto the woke legion's good side.

Washington, D.C.

D.C.-based Pride Month events are hosted by LGBTQ+ nonprofit Capital Pride Alliance, which touts a staggering "Advocates" list, a tier-ranking of sponsors separated by the size of their donations.

Amazon, MGM, and Marriott are three of Capital Pride Alliance's top financial backers, known as "Presidential Advocates" that are "Unapologetically Proud" to be funding Pride in the nation's capital. Car manufacturers, banking firms, and alcohol corporations follow closely behind, including Tito's Handmade Vodka and Samuel Adams as "Visionary" "Vice-Presidential Advocates."

Nissan, Audi, Capital One, Hilton, Wegmans, and TD Bank are among the "Rainbow" advocates. Also included in the "Rainbow" roundup are the Washington Commanders, formerly known as the Redskins, who have been in the news for anything other than football over the past few years, and the Human Rights Campaign, the largest LGBTQ+ lobbying organization in the U.S.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/jacob-mathews/2023/06/21/pride-month-sponsors-n2624121
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The only one I patronize is Amazon and I've cut back in favor of other vendors even if a bit more expensive.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

I have been boycotting my favorite pro basketball team, the Milwaukee Bucks, for three years now over their endorsement of the George Floyd demonstrations i.e. riots.
Now this year they actually held a drag queen night during one of their home games.
The whole entertainment edifice is rotten.