Author Topic: BREAKING: Disgraced former CNN producer sentenced to 19 years for child sex crimes  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Jun 20, 2023
BREAKING: Disgraced former CNN producer sentenced to 19 years for child sex crimes
John Griffin, 45, confessed to coercing a woman online into bringing her nine-year-old daughter to Ludlow, Vermont for illicit sexual acts.

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Jun 20, 2023

Former CNN producer John Griffin has been sentenced to 19 years in prison on Tuesday for committing child sex crimes in Vermont.

John Griffin, 45, confessed to coercing a woman online into bringing her nine-year-old daughter to Ludlow, Vermont for illicit sexual acts.

The US Attorney's Office for the District of Vermont charged Griffin with three counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity in 2021, however, Griffin entered into a plea agreement in December and the government dropped two additional charges of enticing a minor after he confessed his crimes.

A criminal complaint filed in the state of Nevada against a mother accused of pimping her 9-year-old daughter out to CNN's John Griffin revealed that authorities arrested the mother in August 2020 and seized Griffin's devices the following month.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-disgraced-former-cnn-producer-sentenced-to-19-years-for-child-sex-crimes
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nothing but the finest employees at the Communist News Network.! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson