Author Topic: Lawsuit reveals SECRET LIST of journalists pushing propaganda on behalf of U.S. government  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Lawsuit reveals SECRET LIST of journalists pushing propaganda on behalf of U.S. government
06/21/2023 // Ethan Huff // 700 Views

America Legal First (ALF) has successfully uncovered evidence of a secret "journalist" pool that was hired by the United States government to push propaganda and lies on the public on behalf of the deep state and its various agendas.

As part of a litigatory effort against the State Department to uncover the dark and ugly truth about the so-called Global Engagement Center (GEC), ALF obtained documents that expose what the group describes as "international censorship czars" whose job it is to decide what you are able to see online.

They are called "journalists," but we put that word in quotes because these people are nothing more than paid propagandists who "fact check" the news as it circulates online and stamp out anything that Big Brother decides is "false" or "misleading."

Several key names were obtained from these documents, including the following who convene regularly to discuss "action items" that the government wants accomplished:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-21-lawsuit-secret-list-journalists-propaganda-government.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson