Author Topic: Hundreds of violent felons arrested as part of Operation Summer Shield  (Read 114 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hundreds of violent felons arrested as part of Operation Summer Shield
by: Fernie Ortiz

Posted: Jun 21, 2023 / 04:15 PM CDT

Updated: Jun 21, 2023 / 04:15 PM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) — A multi-agency operation headed by the Phoenix Police Department led to the arrests of hundreds of violent felons earlier this month.

Dubbed Operation Summer Shield, the effort ran from June 5-9 in the Phoenix area, and according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, whose Homeland Security Investigations agency participated, more than 580 arrests, over 420 of which were for felonies, were made.

Law enforcement officials also made numerous drug seizures, including nearly 520,000 fentanyl pills and more than 5 pounds of methamphetamine, and they confiscated more than 40 weapons from individuals prohibited from carrying them.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/hundreds-of-violent-felons-arrested-as-part-of-operation-summer-shield/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson