Author Topic: BlackRock Recruiter Busted In Undercover Video: We ‘Run The World’  (Read 273 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BlackRock Recruiter Busted In Undercover Video: We ‘Run The World’

Jame’s O’Keefe and his O’Keefe Media Group (OMG) are at it again, and this time they’ve posted an undercover video of a recruiter for investment giant BlackRock who makes a number of eye-opening comments—including that senators can be “bought for $10,000” and that the Ukraine war is “good for business.” [emphasis, links added]

In approximately seven minutes of undercover footage shot in New York City, the recruiter, Serge Varlay, boasts to an unseen woman that he’s a gatekeeper for the world’s largest asset management company and can literally “decide people’s fate.”

He also says the firm likes to try to stay out of the headlines:

They don’t want to be in the news. They don’t want people to talk about them. They don’t want to be anywhere on the radar.

[Asked why that’s the case, he answers:] I don’t know, but I suspect it’s probably because it’s easier to do things when people aren’t thinking about it.

Watch:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/blackrock-recruiter-busted-in-undercover-video-we-run-the-world/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As long as the stock prices of their portfolio hold up ***cough*** Anheuser Busch ***cough***.
The Republic is lost.