Author Topic: WEF: “Its too late” is the Dominant Climate Denier Myth  (Read 241 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WEF: “Its too late” is the Dominant Climate Denier Myth
9 hours ago Eric Worrall 40 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

In alarmist fantasy land, climate skeptics have accepted climate models, and now focus on spreading despair.

Too late to save the planet? Why this climate crisis myth is so prevalent – and problematic

Jun 19, 2023
Douglas Broom
Senior Writer, Forum Agenda

The idea that it’s too late to halt the climate crisis has been gaining ground recently.

It’s become the most popular cry of former climate change sceptics, say researchers.

But it’s also the view of many people who want to help, but are overwhelmed by the challenge.
While the world has been given ‘a final warning’, scientists say there is still time for action, but myths like these are stalling mitigation efforts.

The world has been given a “final warning” about the climate emergency. The United Nations says action is needed “on all fronts – everything, everywhere, all at once”. So why do so many people think nothing can be done to halt climate change?

‘It’s too late’ – a dominant climate myth

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/06/21/wef-its-too-late-is-the-dominant-climate-denier-myth/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

Re: WEF: “Its too late” is the Dominant Climate Denier Myth
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 11:22:55 am »
:facepalm2:

There is no climate emergency.