Author Topic: Donald Trump Revealed the 'Painful' Reason Why Voters Will See Him Alone on the Campaign Trail  (Read 94 times)

Offline libertybele

I can't blame his family, though I doubt Donny is the one who suggested that they take a backseat.

Donald Trump Revealed the 'Painful' Reason Why Voters Will See Him Alone on the Campaign Trail

It sounds like Donald Trump is on his own when it comes to running for president for the third time. His campaign stops won’t be filled with sightings of his wife, Melania, their son Barron, 17, and his four adult children, Donald Jr., 45, Ivanka, 41, and Eric, 39, from his marriage to Ivana Trump, and Tiffany Trump, 29, from his second marriage to Marla Maples. They are allegedly done with Washington, D.C. for a reason that the former president relates to his first term in office.

“I said, ‘That’s enough for the family,’” he told Fox News. “It’s too painful for the family. My family has been through hell.” Even though the former first lady sent out a statement supporting her husband’s run for president, she reportedly has taken off on a European vacation with Barron this summer — no campaign stops for her. Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, who served as senior advisers the first time around, made it clear after the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection that their days in politics were over, too.

That leaves Donald Jr., Eric, and Tiffany to pick up the slack, but if Donald Trump wins the 2024 election, it’s doubtful that any of them will serve in his second administration. They have all moved to Florida and while they remain in the political spectrum with TV appearances, they don’t seem interested in serving out the day-to-day aspects of a White House job...................

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-revealed-the-painful-reason-why-voters-will-see-him-alone-on-the-campaign-trail/ar-AA1cQMFt?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=166c0d97f85b47a59d3d6b5aef809d11&ei=90

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.