Author Topic: Watchdog group slaps John Kerry with complaint for wildly exaggerated claims  (Read 289 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watchdog group slaps John Kerry with complaint for wildly exaggerated claims
KAREN TOWNSEND 4:01 PM on June 20, 2023

Protect the Public’s Trust (PPT) today filed a complaint regarding the misinformation campaign being waged by Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry. The complaint was filed with the Department of State and the White House office of Science and Technology Policy regarding Kerry.

Kerry, according to the complaint, misrepresented scientific evidence in a recent speech on climate issues in agriculture in a summit hosted by the Agriculture Innovation Mission for Climate. Kerry attended in his capacity as Special Presidential Envoy. Jaws dropped when Kerry launched into a lecture claiming that 15 million people are killed every year due to climate issues – specifically, greenhouse gas emissions. There is no such scientific data to support that outlandish climate alarmism. Kerry offered no evidence, either.

PPT pointed to Kerry’s misinformation in a recent speech.

On May 10, 2023, Mr. Kerry addressed a summit hosted by the Agriculture Innovation Mission for Climate in his role as Special Envoy. During his remarks, Mr. Kerry stressed the urgency of reaching net-zero emissions in the agricultural sector. To support this policy position, Mr. Kerry made this dramatic claim:

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/06/20/watchdog-group-slaps-john-kerry-with-complaint-for-wildly-exaggerated-claims-n559320
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Don't slap him with a complaint. Slap him About the face and ears. Daily.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

John Kerry farts out his mouth.

John Kerry is the worst Nothing Burger the Massachusetts Limousine Liberal Dems have ever foisted upon America.

John Kerry is dangerous because he is dumber than himself, yet, Dems keep putting him in positions of consequence.

Would you select Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin to be Climate Czar?  If you did, you'd still have a Climate Czar smarter than John Kerry.

John Kerry is beyond help from jellyfish brain supplements.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
[quote author=DefiantMassRINO link=topic=503482.msg2853771#msg2853771 
John Kerry is the worst Nothing Burger the Massachusetts Limousine Liberal Dems have ever foisted upon America.

[/quote]

Lizzy Warren is hanging right in there in the nothing burger challenge.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Liz Warren will not be elected President because of her inability to handle unrehearsed or extemporaneous questions from reporters.

Liz Warren never accused US Vietnam Vets of being babykillers.

Liz Warren was never Mike Dukakis' Lt. Governor.

Liz Warren did not vote to authorize the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Liz Warren was never a Secretary of State who neogtiated a bad Nuclear deal with Iran.

Liz Warren is not flying around the World in private jets giving away America's competitive advantages to its competitors and enemies.

Liz Warren is no John Kerry.

John Kerry has proven to be one of the greatest threats to America since the 1970s.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 05:45:22 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline berdie

Don't slap him with a complaint. Slap him About the face and ears. Daily.

Even though I'm kinda busy right now (retirement is hard work) I will volunteer for this job. No salary necessary...I'll just consider it my civic duty.