Author Topic: John Durham Gets Round Of Applause After Clapping Back At Dem Threatening His Reputation  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Durham Gets Round Of Applause After Clapping Back At Dem Threatening His Reputation

Brianna Lyman
News and Commentary Writer
June 21, 2023 11:12 AM ET

Special Counsel John Durham received a round of applause Wednesday while testifying before Congress after he clapped back at a Democrat.

Durham is testifying before the House Intelligence Committee about his review of the FBI’s Operation Crossfire Hurricane, led by Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan.

Democratic Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen began his questioning by asking Durham who appointed him as a U.S. attorney, with Durham noting it was former President Donald Trump, though his nomination received the support of two Democrats.

Cohen then tried to get Durham to provide an opinion on Trump’s criticisms of former Attorney General Bill Barr, with Durham saying it was out of the scope of his investigation. Cohen then questioned why Durham did not investigate a meeting at Trump Tower, with Durham explaining that Mueller and a House committee investigated the meeting but that the scope of his investigation was to look at the “conduct of the intelligence community agencies, not to conduct a separate investigation that was done by the House or the Senate or Director Mueller.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/21/john-durham-steve-cohen-reputation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Cohen is a freaking loon.  :facepalm2:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley