Author Topic: John Durham Says FBI Agents ‘Apologized’ To Him For Trump-Russia Investigation  (Read 308 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Durham Says FBI Agents ‘Apologized’ To Him For Trump-Russia Investigation

Arjun Singh
Contributor
June 21, 2023 10:58 AM ET

Former Special Counsel John Durham on Wednesday said FBI agents had “apologized” to him for the Crossfire Hurricane investigation into former President Donald Trump and his campaign from 2016 to 2019, per his testimony to the House Judiciary Committee.

Durham, who was appointed Special Counsel to investigate the origins of the investigation into Trump’s campaign – which later revealed that Trump had not colluded with Russia to win the election – interviewed FBI agents who were involved in the investigation. Those FBI agents were ashamed of their work on the investigation, according to Durham, who also said that several other agents had apologized to him for the FBI’s conduct.

“Let me give you some real-life views: I have had any number of FBI agents…who have come to me and apologized for the manner in which that investigation [Crossfire Hurricane] was undertaken. These are good, hard-working, decent people,” Durham said in response to a question asked by Republican Rep. Mike Johnson of Louisiana, who asked about Durham’s opening testimony where he said that the conclusions of his report were “sobering.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/21/john-durham-fbi-agents-apologized-investigation-emotional/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Considering we, the people, funded that partisan sh*tshow, maybe they should consider apologizing to all of us, starting with Trump. Then resign as a show of good faith.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis