Author Topic: REVEALED: Seattle-based anti-cop Twitter account run by former 'journalist' for Chinese Communist Pa  (Read 107 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REVEALED: Seattle-based anti-cop Twitter account run by former 'journalist' for Chinese Communist Party
Justin Ward, the man behind the account, bragged on socials about working for The People’s Daily, the official newspaper of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party.

Ari Hoffman and Jonathan Choe
Jun 20, 2023

A Seattle-based anti-cop Twitter account has been revealed to be run by a former journalist for the Chinese Communist Party.

Justin Ward, the man behind the account, bragged on socials about working for The People’s Daily, the official newspaper of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party.

The outlet described Ward as “A journalist hailing from the United States. He graduated from the University of Texas in 2007 with a degree in sociology and freelanced for a few publications in Austin,TX before moving to China to witness the massive changes the country is undergoing in the 21st century. He is currently studying Chinese, living in Beijing, and working as an editor and columnist for the People's Daily Online English edition.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-seattle-based-anti-cop-twitter-account-run-by-former-journalist-for-chinese-communist-party
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson