Author Topic: 2nd person arrested in Milwaukee Juneteenth shooting that wounded 6, including alleged shooters yest  (Read 234 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
2nd person arrested in Milwaukee Juneteenth shooting that wounded 6, including alleged shooters
yesterday

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Police in Milwaukee arrested a second person in a shooting in which six people, including the two alleged shooters, were wounded right after a Juneteenth celebration wrapped up.

The two defendants, males ages 17 and 19, were arrested after Monday’s shooting outside the Greater Philadelphia Church of God in Christ, police said in a news release.

The other four people who were wounded are girls or women ranging in age from 14-18 years old, police said. All six of the people who were shot are expected to survive.

Investigators believe the shooting stemmed from a fight between several young women outside of the church, police said.

https://apnews.com/article/milwaukee-juneteenth-celebration-shooting-6c477ea10bc58a5d21a05f59fd183b1b
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Investigators believe the shooting stemmed from a fight between several young women outside of the church, police said.

Ruh-Roh! Sounds like someone felt disrespected.