Author Topic: Fox News Collapses In Ratings After Ousting Tucker Carlson: ‘Hannity in 14th Place, Behind Joy Reid’  (Read 860 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Fox News Collapses In Ratings After Ousting Tucker Carlson: ‘Hannity in 14th Place, Behind Joy Reid’
Martin Walsh June 21, 2023

Fox News cable news ratings have collapsed in the key 25-54 age demographic after the network took top-rated host Tucker Carlson off the air in late April.

Things have gotten so bad at the network that longtime host Sean Hannity has fallen behind MSNBC’s Joy Reid in the key demo.

Liberal reporter Glenn Greenwald tweeted: “The 8 pm slot on Fox with Tucker was not only consistently number 1 in the key demo – 25-54 – but routinely had 400,000 viewers or more. Without Tucker, it’s crashed to worse-than-MSNBC levels: barely 100,000 people. Hannity is in 14th place, behind Joy Reid! A total collapse. It’s so clear Fox’s firing of Tucker was not just financially driven, bereft of the Murdochs’ and Paul Ryan’s ideological goals. Firing Tucker destroyed its prime-time ratings. There’s no argument Tucker’s twice-a-week Twitter postings compete with Fox. They want him silenced.”

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1671271081531908098

more
https://conservativebrief.com/fox-collapse-74277/?utm_source=Conservativebrief.com&utm_medium=Push
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I have to chuckle; Hannity behind Joy Reid.   How humiliating.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have to chuckle; Hannity behind Joy Reid.   How humiliating.

The only time bullet-head Hannity ever appeared on my TeeVee was in the first minute or less after Tucker.  Now I don't have that problem.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

The only time bullet-head Hannity ever appeared on my TeeVee was in the first minute or less after Tucker.  Now I don't have that problem.

IIRC Hannity gave Trump a lot of air time during his '16 campaign.  He won't be able to give Trump that opportunity this time around.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Say what?
Chadwick Moore
@Chadwick_Moore
EXCLUSIVE: Sources inside Fox have confirmed to me that Fox News has banned sitting members of the U.S. Senate from appearing on the network if that Senator has publicly defended @TuckerCarlson in the aftermath of his cancellation. More to come…
3:34 PM · Jul 14, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Fox News needs to become acquainted with the first rule of holes. Quickly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Chadwick Moore reported Friday that Carlson's remaining team at Fox News (nine employees) was to be frog marched out of the building that evening.

https://twitter.com/Chadwick_Moore/status/1679959147356491776

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"How many people in this room in the last year have stopped watching Fox News?”  *Every hand goes up* (Video)

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1681026996166352896

Online mountaineer

TheBlaze
@theblaze
·
4h
BREAKING: Whistleblowers at Fox News reveal that the company is matching employee donations to the Satanic Temple, far-left LGBT activist organization The Trevor Project, Planned Parenthood, and the SPLC.

EXCLUSIVE: Fox News whistleblowers expose company's support for far-left charities