Author Topic: Video: Student Removed From Class For Saying There Are Only Two Genders  (Read 275 times)

Offline American Girl

To think there are still people who don’t believe the kids are being indoctrinated at school.

Imagine someone saying my opinion is acceptable but yours isn't. This is what human beings have been reduced to as a species.

https://redstatenation.com/video-student-removed-from-class-for-saying-there-are-only-two-genders/

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There was a kid in a town north of me that was barred from his HS graduation for saying the same thing at a rehearsal.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Te one point the kid failed to make is that If there are more than two genders, how come reassignment surgery only gives two choices?

Unfortunately, like so many 'teachers' that one was only interested in mouthing 'National School Authority' approved material (and keeping their job). I have little doubt the video has caused even more of a stir for the student. The latest decreed orthodoxy does not take kindly to those who make waves.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis