Author Topic: Rapper Kodak Black’s Lawyer Slams Hunter Biden Plea Deal: ‘2 Tiers of Justice’  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rapper Kodak Black’s Lawyer Slams Hunter Biden Plea Deal: ‘2 Tiers of Justice’

Joel B. Pollak 20 Jun 2023

Rapper Kodak Black’s attorney reacted on social media Tuesday to news that President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, would likely avoid jail time for crimes similar to that which saw his own client sentenced to prison.

“2 tiers of justice?” Bradford Cohen asked on his Instagram page. “Kodak was charged for the same crime. Got over 3 years. Mr. Biden will not serve a day. Feels right?”

Kodak Black, whose real name is Bill Kapri, pleaded guilty in November 2019 to lying on a federal firearms purchase form when he concealed his past criminal convictions. Hunter Biden allegedly lied about his drug use when buying a firearm in 2018.

Hunter Biden had no past convictions, but was kicked out of the Navy in 2015 after testing positive for drugs.

On Tuesday, it was announced that Hunter Biden would plead guilty to two counts of willful failure to pay federal income tax, and one count of providing false information in purchasing a firearm.

In addition to Kodak Black, several other prominent black public figures, including first offenders, have faced jail time for doing what Hunter did.

One was musician Lauryn Hill, who was sentenced to three months in prison for failing to pay federal taxes.

Another was actor Wesley Snipes, who served nearly three years in federal prison for refusing to pay taxes.

That case drew attention from Republicans, who noticed the glaring disparity in the treatment of Biden’s son.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/06/20/rapper-kodak-blacks-lawyer-slams-hunter-biden-plea-deal-2-tiers-of-justice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Democrats  -  Opposing Equal Protection since 1836.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

From the article...

Rapper Kodak Black’s attorney reacted on social media Tuesday to news that President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, would likely avoid jail time for crimes similar to that which saw his own client sentenced to prison.

His attorney must be new to the job. What did he think was going to happen to the spawn of a Biden?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Not hearing any cries of 'white privilege' on this one.  Go figure.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

Not hearing any cries of 'white privilege' on this one.  Go figure.

Yup.

Online mountaineer

Looks like Biden's DOJ is as racist as he is.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Insurrection Barbie
@DefiyantlyFree
Wesley Snipes - 3 years in prison for tax evasion.

Mike Sorrentino, Jersey Shore - 8 months in prison for tax evasion.

Ja Rule - 28 months in prison for tax evasion.

Darryl Strawberry - 3 months in prison 3 months of house arrest for tax evasion.

Fat Joe - 4 months in prison for tax evasion.

Joe and Teresa Guidice - 4 years and 1 year in federal prison for tax evasion.

Heidi Fleiss - 37 months in prison for tax evasion.

Chuck Berry - 3 months in prison for tax evasion.

Richard Hatch - 51 months in prison for tax evasion.

Leona Helmsley - 4 years in prison for tax evasion.

Hunter Biden - No JAIL TIME

So no, liberals, tax evasion crimes absolutely result jail time.

Unless you are the crackhead son of the most corrupt administration in the history of this country.
Last edited
4:02 PM · Jun 20, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org