Author Topic: Students in UK are identifying as horses, dinosaurs, moons as part of growing neogender ‘furry’ tren  (Read 343 times)

Offline Kamaji

Students in UK are identifying as horses, dinosaurs, moons as part of growing neogender ‘furry’ trend

By Lee Brown
June 20, 2023

Students at woke schools in the UK have been identifying as neogender “furries” like horses, dinosaurs and even curse-casting moons — sparking outrage from Britain’s top leader and a government investigation.

The revelations are part of an investigation by The Telegraph, which reported this week on a now-viral video showing a teacher at a school in East Sussex blasting a girl as “despicable” for refusing to accept a classmate who identified as a cat. Now, that school, Rye College, is being probed by the government, the newspaper said.

The outlet also found a student at an unidentified school who refers to themselves as “moonself” — and wears a cape to class to express their “true self” — even though other students must wear uniforms and could be reprimanded for not adhering to the dress code.

The kid didn’t identify as the moon but as a moon — and claimed to be able to cast curses on people.

At a secondary school — the equivalent of American high school — in the southwest of England, another student insisted on identifying as a dinosaur. And The Telegraph also turned up a student who called themselves a horse.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/students-in-uk-are-identifying-as-horses-dinosaurs-moons/

Offline Kamaji

Offline berdie

I feel very sorry for the teachers. Or at least the ones that don't sign on to this craziness.

Offline libertybele

I feel very sorry for the teachers. Or at least the ones that don't sign on to this craziness.

It's all sheer bat crap craziness but the worst I have heard (and I posted link) is those that identify as handicap and have perfectly good limbs cut off. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The one that identifies as a moon and wears a cape -Batmoon!. I wonder if they have a sidekick that identifies as a robin?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

The one that identifies as a moon and wears a cape -Batmoon!. I wonder if they have a sidekick that identifies as a robin?

Of course silly -- it also wears a cape and identifies as Robinmoon!  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Mass psychogenic illness (MPI), also called mass sociogenic illness, mass psychogenic disorder, epidemic hysteria, involves the spread of illness symptoms through a population where there is no infectious agent responsible for contagion. It is the rapid spread of illness signs and symptoms affecting members of a cohesive group, originating from a nervous system disturbance involving excitation, loss, or alteration of function, whereby physical complaints that are exhibited unconsciously have no corresponding organic causes that are known.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

It's all sheer bat crap craziness but the worst I have heard (and I posted link) is those that identify as handicap and have perfectly good limbs cut off.

8888crybaby I think I saw an episode on Criminal Minds about this. I can't get a grip on it. How many people in this world have lost limbs...and hate it and want their legs/arms/feet back.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 10:32:18 pm by berdie »