Author Topic: Fox News' Bret Baier, Martha MacCallum named moderators of first Republican debate  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 20, 2023 1:00pm EDT
Fox News' Bret Baier, Martha MacCallum named moderators of first Republican debate
First GOP primary debate to take place Aug. 23 in Milwaukee
By David Rutz | Fox News

Fox News anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum will moderate the first Republican primary debate on August 23, the network announced on Tuesday.

"We are extremely proud to have Bret and Martha moderating the first debate of the 2024 presidential election season as Americans learn more about the candidates ahead of exercising their constitutional right to vote," FOX News Media President Jay Wallace said in a statement.

The debate will take place in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, which is the host city for the 2024 Republican National Convention, at the Fiserv Forum.

Baier is Fox News Channel's chief political anchor and hosts "Special Report" on weekday evenings at 6 p.m. ET. The program is cable news' highest-rated newscast. MacCallum anchors and serves as executive editor of "The Story," which is the top-rated news program in its 3 p.m. ET time slot.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-bret-baier-martha-maccallum-named-moderators-first-republican-debate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Very slightly better than CNN or PBS but that's all.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Very slightly better than CNN or PBS but that's all.

After yesterday's interview, I think FNC has tipped over into CNN territory.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
After yesterday's interview, I think FNC has tipped over into CNN territory.

Been there for months IMHO but still not down as far as CNN. YET!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien