Author Topic: Brutal Justice: Guilty Teen Faces Sentence After Torturing Dad with Acid Over Missed Hair Appointmen  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
OPINION US NEWS
Brutal Justice: Guilty Teen Faces Sentence After Torturing Dad with Acid Over Missed Hair Appointment
Richard Moorhead, The Western Journal   By Richard Moorhead, The Western Journal
Published June 20, 2023 at 7:35am

A Michigan woman is facing the possibility of a life sentence after being convicted of killing her father with a dangerous chemical.

Megan Joyce Imirowicz, 19, was adjudicated guilty by a 12-person jury at the conclusion of her trial Thursday, according to the Oakland County Office of the Prosecuting Attorney.

Imirowicz was convicted of unlawful possession or use of harmful devices/irritants causing death and domestic violence.

The defendant broke down in tears as the jurors confirmed their verdict.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/brutal-justice-guilty-teen-faces-sentence-torturing-dad-acid-missed-hair-appointment
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson